This premium blanket from Horseware Irland acts as a barrier to protect your horse from summer skin irritations. Insects respond differently to different colors. Interestingly, most insects cannot perceive the colors orange or aqua, because their vision centers on different sections of the electromagnetic spectrum. This is a natural deterrent in itself. The pattern they use breaks up the shape of the horse, so insects struggle to identify it as a target and can’t figure out where to land, essentially camouflaging the horse against a wide range of pesky flies and bugs.
- The knitted polyester net body is soft, absorbent and strong with UV Ray reflecting properties.
- Supersized tail flap with silky lining,
- leg arches,
- shoulder and mane lining,
- belly flap with velcro closures for full belly coverage,
- three straight surcingles,
- integrated neck cover and fillet string.
- SKU: AFRR92-DASD