This Men's 12" Steel Toe Lite Western Work Boot is handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles with signature full-grain leathers for a classic look. On the inside, they utilize air-mesh lining, taped seams, and a Twisted X® molded footbed for additional comfort. These comfort features are paired with a double-stitched storm welt, full-length composite insole, a lightweight full-length compression-molded EVA midsole, and an oil/slip-resistant molded-rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Twisted X® Western Work Boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
If you’re looking for a durable work boot, but with a little less weight, look no further than Twisted X Lite Cowboy Work collection. This boot features a Safety Steel Toe and is fully welted for durability, Twisted X has added an EVA midsole to eliminate 15 percent weight from their original Cowboy Work collection. Like all Twisted X, this collection features our XSD insole for fit and stability and our moisture-wicking, antibacterial machine-washable footbed for all day comfort
- SKU: MLCS001
- Full-grain leather vamp and 12" shaft.
- NWS Toe
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Full-length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability beyond that of a traditional shank.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Full length compression-molded EVA midsole for added comfort and weight reduction.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.