The Women's Work Composite Toe Chukka from Twisted X is made of a durable full-grain oiled leather. It features the new Cell Stretch comfort technology, so you can be sure these shoes will keep your feet comfortable no matter how long of a days work you have to do. It features a removable, moisture wicking, antibacterial footbed. The lightweight composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards. Twisted X is know for comfort and durability.
*** If this is your first pair of Twisted X, you may want to go down a 1/2 size...as we believe they tend to run a little bigger
- SKU: WXCC001
- Full-grain oiled leather upper provides increased durability.
- Lightweight composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X's patented CellStretch® comfort technology and a nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole, featuring sloped heel kick allows a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of foot.